December pinaddicts: Amy Butler quilt

Its been a while since my last Pinaddicts challenge, a series of hospital admissions with Little E's chest and starting work full time seems to have put paid to much in the way of crafting lately.  But here we are all fit and well and I finally completed my Amy Butler lap quilt that I started a year ago and intended to complete for my sisters birthday in August. Hmmm.  The original Pinspiration is here and here.
 
 
Anyway I actually completed it this month, sewing the binding on in the car on the way down to the New Forest to see the in-laws - not sure their carpet particularly lends itself to good pics particularly as the back is a similar colour and Little E couldn't leave it alone while I was taking photographs.
 
 



After the New Forest we headed up to Bath and stayed in Church Farm cottages for a little break - (totally fab swimming pool for little E) and then into the Bath Christmas market to meet my sister and Mum.  She seemed pretty pleased with the quilt! Apologies for the lack of pics of the quilt in the making I do have them somewhere on the hard drive but its taken so long to actually finish, they are all dispersed throughout the year, here is where it started and here.
 
Other fab December projects can be found here

Comments

Popular Posts